- VINTAGE CELTIC KNOT RING: Another version of the Triquetra Knot Ring with the black stone reflect the mysterious and attractive feel because the color black combines all colors of the spectrum. The Triquetra knot stands for the Celts' belief that everything in this world came in three elements such as life, death, and rebirth or the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. This charming piece of jewelry will be an interesting highlight for you at dinner parties or gatherings with friends.
- MEANINGFUL CELTIC GIFT: The Celtic symbol is used to symbolize and honor the Mother, Maiden, and Crone of the neo-pagan triple goddess. It signifies the three life cycles of a woman in relation to the phases of the moon. If you're hesitating to find a special gift for your mother, girlfriend or sister, this women's ring will be the right choice.
- MATERIAL & SPECIFICATIONS: The material used to make this ring is carefully selected by us. With outstanding properties, high-quality stainless steel meets the strict requirements that we set. This material will protect your skin and of course, you will never encounter conditions like allergies or metal poisoning. We offer 7 sizes for your choice: 7/8/9/10/11/12/13.
- AUTHENTIC VIKING JEWELRY: BaviPower is founded in 2016 with the goal to bring the Nordic lifestyle to the rest of the world. Our products are designed in the small village Gammel Lejre to the east of Denmark by the most skilled artisans. We are proud to say that we have served over 100,000 customers in 55 countries.
- BUYER’S SATISFACTION FIRST: We offer 30 days money back, lifetime manufacturer warranty due to manufacturing defects and delivered by friendly customer service. Email/Write to us if you encounter any issues, we will always try our hardest to help, answer your questions promptly.
- Package Dimensions : 4.02 x 3.23 x 1.06 inches; 0.32 Ounces
- Department : Boys
- Date First Available : April 10, 2021
- Manufacturer : BAVIPOWER